Wednesday, April 1, 2009

STRICTLY FOR WANGERS ONLY!!!

a take few days just to msg u guys... lastly i decided to post it in my blog since i know that u will read it.. wangers, i really love u guys... n for my big day of course i want each of u to be by my side and smile... smile... and smile... i know that u will hepy for me as well... sory coz for all this while.. all the best man that come into my life i never had a chance to introduce to u guys... it just becouse of i never confident that they will be my soulmate... and i think it is the rite time to for me to kenalkan him to u.. and it will be on my 1st step to another step in  my life... plis make urself available on next saturday at 11 am... come to my small palace and enjoy my engagement day... u will meet him...



-





-






-






-






-






-






-







-






-








APRIL FOOL!!!!!! 
I LOVE U GUYS WANGERS WHO READ MY BLOG!! HAHHAHAHHA!!!

6 comments:

nurulshari said...

hahaha!

AdamSofiya :) said...

ahahaa...
zahrah2..
kamu mmg suke kan begini...

so ape2 pon..next saturday zahrah kne gak wut makan2..
so weng2 pliss come....

muah3

tidoz said...

zahrah hilang~

ema nice said...

dah agak dahhhhhh....

Zaiman Noris said...

mengikut omputih wangers

apekah?

gue benci manusia pura-pura.

AdamSofiya :) said...

ahahaha,
kelakarnye makne wangers dlm omputih..tak sangke kamu mmg pandai mencari makne..
huhu..

tp kami nye wangers makne dlm bahase india..ahahahaha!

cube la cari kalu kamu hebat...
kang3.