Sunday, April 12, 2009

"mr not so macho" is back

he will be in my wedding day wearing full set of baju melayu with samping n songkok
just like my little bro boy who will be my wali, both of my beloved bro abg long n abg ngah n of course my 3 little noughty boys afiq, ajiq n irfan..
that's my wish..
n i know that he will be there
by my side
give all d support that he did for the last 9 years
yes.. i know him for d last 9 years
n i can say that he understand me well
he know when something wrong with all the broken head n mind
he just know when something wrong somewhere with me
with no alarm he will be by my side
to make me smile
n smile again even it is just tru d phone
as near as 10 miles n as far as 6500 miles
he will be there to support me..

n what i hate about him?
he will just come from nowhere
landed at kl
n gimme a call
"hello, im here, in kl"
"hai, im at kl now"
grrrr...

but at least
never failed to call me
or meet me when he's here

then here we goes...
he's in kl
will meet him somewhere
spend our time together
just like we did before
coz his like a family to me
someone that i love
someone that i need in my life
coz i know that he will be there for me
susah atau senang..

3 comments:

AdamSofiya :) said...

i tot he's the pengantin laki2....

hehe~

tidoz said...

zahrah hilang~~

AdamSofiya :) said...

zahrah gemok !!!!